Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great served with Enchiladas and Spanish Rice.
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups jicama, peeled, julienne cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups bell peppers, julienne cut
- 4 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, vinegar, chili powder in a large bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add jicama, pepper, and orange.
- Toss gently to coat and chill until ready to serve.
This is fabulous.Sweet, sour with a hint of chili flavor and the crunch of vegetables and juiciness of citrus. I served it with fish!