A tangy and refreshing citrus salad drizzled with sangria dressing. From Betty Crocker's Southwest Cooking. Posted for Zaar World Tour 5.
- For Dressing:.
- Put all ingredients into a tightly covered container and shake to combine.
- For Salad:.
- Arrange 4 orange segments in a half fan shape, with the points coming together at the center of the plate.
- On the opposite side arrange 3 grapefruit segments in a half fan shape, with the points coming together in the center & almost touching the oranges.
- Arrange about 5 jicama cubes down the center of the plate & over the ends of the citrus segments.
- Drizzle with sangria dressing.
- *Note: Fruit can also be all combined in a large serving bowl & passed with the dressing alongside.