Recipe by Kanzeda
Tasty crunchy salad that is super simple. This dressing works famously as a marinade too.
- 1419.54 ml jicama, peeled and cut into strips
- 1419.54 ml Baby Spinach
- 236.59 ml tangerine, sectioned (substitute oranges)
- 118.29 ml red onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 14.79 ml water
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 14.79 ml green onion, chopped finely
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml ginger, peeled and grated
- 7.39 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml dark sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, vinegar and miso, whisk until smooth. Add remaining dressing ingredients to combine, then set aside.
- Combine jicama, spinach, tangerine and red onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss to combine, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serving size in 1 1/4 cups.