Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty crunchy salad that is super simple. This dressing works famously as a marinade too.
Make and share this Jicama and Tangerine Salad With Ginger Sesame Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups jicama, peeled and cut into strips
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup tangerine, sectioned (substitute oranges)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Combine water, vinegar and miso, whisk until smooth. Add remaining dressing ingredients to combine, then set aside.
- Combine jicama, spinach, tangerine and red onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss to combine, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serving size in 1 1/4 cups.