Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bon Appétit August 1995. Part of their world collection.
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml minced shallot
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- fresh ground pepper
- 170.09 g Baby Spinach
- 1 small jicama
- 236.59 ml cubed fresh pineapple
- 118.29 ml cilantro leaf
- Peel the jicama then cut into 3-inch-long matchstick-size strips. Trim the stems of the spinach.
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend then season with the next two.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in serving bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat.