That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Bon Appétit August 1995. Part of their world collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Peel the jicama then cut into 3-inch-long matchstick-size strips. Trim the stems of the spinach.
- 2Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend then season with the next two.
- 3Combine all remaining ingredients in serving bowl.
- 4Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jicama and Pineapple Salad With Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar