Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bon Appétit August 1995. Part of their world collection.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 small jicama
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf
- Peel the jicama then cut into 3-inch-long matchstick-size strips. Trim the stems of the spinach.
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend then season with the next two.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in serving bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat.