Jicama and Orange Salad With Pecan Vinaigrette
- Chop up the pecans. Toast them in a dry skillet on high heat for 2-3 minutes, until the nuts give off a nice aroma.
- In a small bowl, mix the pecans with the remaining dressing ingredients.
- Peel the oranges, then slice them into thin horizontal sections.
- Wash and dry the greens. Peel the jicama using a vegetable peeler, then trim off the ends. Slice it into thin, matchstick-size pieces.
- In a nice serving bowl, toss the jicama and greens. Arrange the orange slices around the edges and on top. Serve with dressing on the side.