1/1 Photo of Jhangora Ki Kheer (Jhangora Pudding)
Member #610488's Note:
Jhangora is the Indian name for millet, a grain rarely used in the United States. A speciality of Uttaranchal, it is typically served as a dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil milk in a thick bottom pan.
- 2Add jhangora in it and then cook well. Stir to avoid lumps.
- 3Add sugar and cook for some more time till the sugar is fully dissolved.
- 4Next add of kewra essence to give it a sweet flavour. Mix this essence well.
- 5Garnish with chopped dry fruits. Serve cold with fruit salsa on the side.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jhangora Ki Kheer (Jhangora Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: