Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mother often served this, and we always enjoyed its hot, sweet, tangy flavor over the cooling effect of cream cheese. So quick and easy! It is also good as a condiment with pork.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces pineapple preserves, at room temperature
- 10 ounces apple jelly, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
- 2 tablespoons cream-style prepared horseradish
- Mix all Sauce ingredients together until well-blended.
- Store in air-tight container (non-metallic) container and refrigerate.
- To serve, spread Sauce over block of cream cheese; serve with assorted crackers.
This was great! Nothing but rave reviews. I brought this, along with 3 other appetizers to a party and the others were pretty much overlooked. And had requests for not only the recipe, but to bring it to future get togethers as well!
Ooooh, this stuff is goooood!!! I can't wait to use this for company, the flavors are wowing! I can't find plain pineapple preserves, so I used apricot pineapple. Delish! Thanks!
Made this for a family gathering EVERYONE LOVED IT! I had never heard of this before, I had overheard someone talking about her family recipe and came looking to see what I could find! Definitely been added to our list of favorite recipes! Thanks for sharing :)