Mother often served this, and we always enjoyed its hot, sweet, tangy flavor over the cooling effect of cream cheese. So quick and easy! It is also good as a condiment with pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces pineapple preserves, at room temperature
- 10 ounces apple jelly, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
- 2 tablespoons cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1Mix all Sauce ingredients together until well-blended.
- 2Store in air-tight container (non-metallic) container and refrigerate.
- 3To serve, spread Sauce over block of cream cheese; serve with assorted crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jezebel Sauce Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g