Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love just about anything over cream cheese, and this has a wonderful snappy-sweet bite to it! Great to have on hand in the fridge for unexpected guests, as it will keep indefinitely. Servings are approximate.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup horseradish
- Mix everything together.
- Pour over cream cheese to serve, with crackers.
- Refrigerate leftover sauce indefinitely.
My exact recipe, and yes, always a hit! Try this: buy a package of little ready-made phyllo-pastry cups, put a teaspoon of Jezebel in each, top with a little cube of monterey jack or gouda chees, and put a thin slice of green onion on top. Microwave for about 10 seconds, until cheese melts. Mmmm!
This is a classic must have!!! Easy to pull together and wonderful with cocktails. Your guest's will rave!