Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This stuff is wonderful on cream cheese as an appetizer as well as being good on pork and beef.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (6 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, mix the jelly and horseradish over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the mustard and pepper and cook over low heat until mixture becomes smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
This is great subbing Hot Pepper Jelly too... Love it on crackers... Boy could I go for some right now! MMMMMMMMMmmmmm M! Linda
Oh, Sherrybeth!! This wicked sauce is heavenly!! All I could find around here was apricot-pineapple preserves but they subbed beautifully. I served it with pork steaks and it was perfect. I'm headin' for the cream cheese now . . .
Yum Yum. This is the best stuff. One doesn't last long enough, so I have to make two. Grey't on any cracker. Way to go Sherrybeth Loretta in Louisiana