Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy pineapple sauce that is a great condiment with baked ham. You can also add brown sugar and use it as a glaze when baking the ham. Another Rachel Ray favourite.
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot fruit spread
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup horseradish
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill to combine flavours.
- Serve with warm ham and biscuits.
We had this to go with our Easter dinner. I chilled it, and poured it over a block of cream cheese to have along with assorted crackers. It went over really well on our buffet table!
this was a good sauce to have with ham. this is different from the way i usually have jezebel sauce, so it was nice to try something new. Thanks!