Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 mins
This stuff is addicting. A co worker brought this in on treat day, it was so amazing. She is a non cook she jokes that a box of mac and cheese is confusing. You can use less horseradish if you don't like a zing. You need to add some or it would be to sweet.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (5 ounce) jar horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Pour over bricks of cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers, Triscuts, or crusty bread.
I love a good sauce, and this one is for me.Is easy and fast. I received a Magic bullet for my birthday and used it for this.