Recipe by JackieMarie
This is a sweet and spicy appetizer that is very addicting!
Top Review by Sherri35
Absolutely delicious! This was one of three appetizers that I served at a progressive dinner and it was the favorite by far. Everyone remarked how delicious and unique it was. It's very zippy, but not in an overpowering way. It made a huge amount of sauce, way more than I needed for one block of cream cheese but I'm excited that I have enough leftover sauce to take to another party tomorrow. Thanks for posting Jackie!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (2 ounce) can dry mustard
- 1 (5 ounce) jar horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese