Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet and spicy appetizer that is very addicting!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (2 ounce) can dry mustard
- 1 (5 ounce) jar horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Mix all together and refrigerate overnight or up to several hours.
- Pour over a block of cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers!
- *I'm not quite sure on servings. Depends how many people love it!
Absolutely delicious! This was one of three appetizers that I served at a progressive dinner and it was the favorite by far. Everyone remarked how delicious and unique it was. It's very zippy, but not in an overpowering way. It made a huge amount of sauce, way more than I needed for one block of cream cheese but I'm excited that I have enough leftover sauce to take to another party tomorrow. Thanks for posting Jackie!
I could eat a whole block of creamcheese by myself with this stuff on it! I got this recipe a long time ago (from whom I cannot remember) the only difference was that you simmered all the other ingredients, allowed it to cool a bit and then poured it somewhat warm over the creamcheese! Addicting!