Recipe by gkbrd
This dip has it all: and interesting look, good taste, and you don't stop talking about how good it is. It's the spice of every party. You'll love it!
Top Review by davidsbowman
To be truthful, I did not make this dip, but tried a version of it brought to a potluck supper by a friend. The only difference in it was that she used a higher concentration of pecans and green onions (equal parts cheese, onions, and pecans), and did not specify the tabasco sauce. It was a real hit at the supper, and everyone wanted the recipe, which she duly sent us by e-mail. Highly recommend this unusual blend of flavors.
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise, with tabasco sauce to mold together
- hot pepper jelly, spread on top
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, srpinkled on top
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans, sprinkled on top and chill
- serve with Ritz cracker