Carrie Richman's Note:
This moist cake is a request by family members at holiday gatherings. You'll love the moist texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients for 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- 2Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into greased and floured Bundt style pan.
- 3Pour 1/2 of sugar, nut and cinnamon mixture on top of cake batter.
- 4Swirl into batter with knife.
- 5Pour remaining cake mixture on top of sugar mixture and top with remaining sugar mixture and once again, swirl with knife.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jewish Coffee Cake in a Bundt Pan
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.3
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 833.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 64.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g