Recipe by Kris41
I got this recipe from a friend. You must use the Jiffy brand Yellow cake mix, I have tried other brands and since they have pudding in the mix already the cake does not turn out right, Jiffy is the only brand I have found that does not have pudding in the mix.
- 2 boxes of jiffy yellow cake mix
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxesof jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together except for the cinnamon and the sugar, in large bowl with electric mixer till well blended.
- Pour half of the batter in a greased bundt pan or tube pan.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon/sugar mixture on top of batter, swirl into batter with knife.
- Pour other half of batter into pan and repeat with remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture and swirl with knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour check often many oven vary.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Run knife around edges of pan to loosen cake, invert on to wire rack to cool completely.