Recipe by Kit_Kat
This recipe was given to my mother by my aunt in the 60's. I am not really sure where the name came from or what makes it Jewish. It is old, but it is so deliscious, in fact it is better the second day.
- 1 (16 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat 10(yes 10) minutes.
- Grease and flour or spray a Bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl with a spoon.
- Place 1/2 batter in the pan.
- Top with half of topping ingredients.
- Swirl topping through batter with a knife.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown and pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert on a cake plate.