Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have been making the yummy easy apple cake since my son was a baby. He is now a married man. Really moist and delicious.
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced apples, not apple pie filling, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, pudding mix, oil, milk, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 batter into Bundt pan.
- Put 1/2 of the apples on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spoon the remaining batter on top of the apple-sugar mixture.
- Put rest of apples on top of the batter and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour or until cake separates from side of pan.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes on wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Can dust with confectioners sugar.
This is really a very moist and delicious cake! I love the apple and cinnamon combination. I had a little difficulty getting the cake to separate from the bundt pan, but I have had trouble with this pan before. Excellent flavor and texture! Thank you for sharing, Mandabears!