- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 apples, peeled,cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover apple slices with cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar and put aside.
- Combine all ingredients into a big bowl and beat thoroughly.
- Grease and lightly flour tube pan.
- Alternating batter on bottom of pan then apples, batter, apples-save some batter for top to cover apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes.