Recipe by kristinlwilliams
This apple cake is just a little healthier than most. Let me know what you think!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 7 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 large apples, chopped into tiny pieces
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 teaspoons splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice apples. Combine cinnamon and 5 teaspoons Splenda and pour over apples. Let sit while making cake.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spray a 10 inch tube pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add apples to batter and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.