Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my grandmother's recipe box.
- 2 slices bread or 1 cup cracker
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned tomato, drained
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks celery
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumb bread (or crackers) and combine with meat.
- Put remaining ingredients in blender and chop.
- Pour over meat and crumb mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pack into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.