1/1 Photo of Jeweled Clementines with Vanilla Sauce
Oh my darlin', oh my darlin'... I just adore clemetines, and it's clementine season now. I found this in the Cooking Light newsletter and it's luscious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and vinegar in a small, heavy saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Cook 6 minutes or until amber brown.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the liqueur.
- 5Place the clementine sections in a large bowl.
- 6Pour the sugar mixture over the sections.
- 7Cover and chill 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 8Combine the milk and yogurt, stirring with a whisk.
- 9Spoon the clementine mixture into individual bowls or stemmed glasses, and top with the yogurt mixture.
- 10Garnish with mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jeweled Clementines with Vanilla Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar