Oh my darlin', oh my darlin'... I just adore clemetines, and it's clementine season now. I found this in the Cooking Light newsletter and it's luscious!
- Combine sugar and vinegar in a small, heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook 6 minutes or until amber brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the liqueur.
- Place the clementine sections in a large bowl.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the sections.
- Cover and chill 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the milk and yogurt, stirring with a whisk.
- Spoon the clementine mixture into individual bowls or stemmed glasses, and top with the yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.