from darlene kosmman very old recipe has cherries and strawberries
Make and share this Jewel Jam recipe from Food.com.
- pit cherries
- cook til soft add strawberries and lemon juice and sugar
- mix well.
- bring to a full boil
- boil hard 1 minute stirring constantly
- remove from heat add sure jell stir
- skim foam
- this cools it slightly and keeps fruit from floating
- this is what recipe says ypu may need to cook morre
- ladle into glasses and pour melted paraffin over them makes about 7 glasses
- i would put in 1/2 pint jars and waterbath these according to ball instructions.