Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Moist delicious pound cake with hazelnut liquid coffee creamer giving the cake a delicious flavor. Better save a piece for yourself, it goes quick!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter (no substitutes!)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 10 inch tube pan. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Line pan with wax paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour alternately with the creamer. Beginning and ending with flour.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Drop batter filled pan onto counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Place cake pan in center of oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Go around pan with a knife for easy removal of cake.
- Invert cake onto serving plate; remove wax paper.
- Invert again onto a different plate if desired.
- Make a glaze out of powdered sugar, water and a little bit of vanilla.
- Pour glaze over warm cake and enjoy!