Recipe by Chippie1
I made these as an appetizer for the kids at my son's 9th birthday party. A little greasy for my taste, but the kids devoured the entire thing.
Top Review by Kendra Jean's Kitchen
What a great treat for the children and their parents! Followed the recipe but as stated in another review, I warmed the salami and pepperoni in the microware (on paper towels).This seemed to remove quite a bit of the fat before baking. Thank you for this fun recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough.
- Roll jelly roll style.
- Seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.