Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I used an existing Jello gelatin recipe and changed it up to come up with this recipe. I added my favorite things and took out things I didn't like. I love Jello Pudding and you can make this recipe in any flavor pudding that you like. I added protein powder and used soy flour because I am always trying to cut back on carbs. You can use regular flour in place of these if you like. These cookies are also very good frozen. These are not quite as tasty as regular cookies but hit the spot if you are looking for a protein enriched dieter's cookie.
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 59.14 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 28.34 g Jell-O pudding mix (Sugar Free Fat Free Jello Instant Pudding small package)
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml whey protein (powder form)
- 59.14 ml soy flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml mint extract
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until batter forms a dough like consistency. Batter will be very sticky.
- Spoon dough onto a greased and floured cookie sheet or spoon into a mini muffin tin filling each slot halfway full.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes at 350 or until tooth pick comes out mostly clean. These cookies will stay very moist and cake like inside but will firm on the outside.
These are delicious! Very soft and chewy. I didn't have any chocolate chips so I added some more pudding. Next time I won't put so much baking powder in though. (you could taste it. : p) Didn't make very many, got about a dozen. btw, I made these using 1/4 cup oil instead of the applesauce, and 1/2 cup flour instead of the whey protein and soy flour. Thanks for posting!