1/1 Photo of Jessy's Fav Mint Fudge Pudding Cookies
I used an existing Jello gelatin recipe and changed it up to come up with this recipe. I added my favorite things and took out things I didn't like. I love Jello Pudding and you can make this recipe in any flavor pudding that you like. I added protein powder and used soy flour because I am always trying to cut back on carbs. You can use regular flour in place of these if you like. These cookies are also very good frozen. These are not quite as tasty as regular cookies but hit the spot if you are looking for a protein enriched dieter's cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 ounce Jell-O pudding mix (Sugar Free Fat Free Jello Instant Pudding small package)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whey protein (powder form)
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until batter forms a dough like consistency. Batter will be very sticky.
- 3Spoon dough onto a greased and floured cookie sheet or spoon into a mini muffin tin filling each slot halfway full.
- 4Bake about 8-10 minutes at 350 or until tooth pick comes out mostly clean. These cookies will stay very moist and cake like inside but will firm on the outside.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jessy's Fav Mint Fudge Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 454.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O pudding mix