Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from my friend Jess. There's several similar posted on the site, but this includes Worcestershire, which I personally think 'makes' the dip! Great stuff if you like artichokes - not everyone does -but we love this here!
- 1 (2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained &,chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch parsley
- Mix all.
- Place in dish& sprinkle with paprika& parsley.
- Bake@ 350 until heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
WJKing brought this to a getogether one day and Iactually thought it was CHICKEN until she told me it was artichokes! It's DELICIOUS!!!!