1/1 Photo of Jessie's Long Island Cocktail
I have googled ingredients to find a "real" name for this cocktail and came up with nothing, but it falls nothing short of AMAZING! --*--You can use any flavor fruity schnapps you prefer, peach and watermelon are my favorites! Cherry is pretty awesome too! To make a larger amount, keep liquor quantities equal (pint, fifth, 1/2 gal, even purchase a 1/2 gal. premix long island and add a fifth of schnapps for flavoring)--*--
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix liquors together first in a shaker, or large ice filled glass, or a pitcher.
- 2Then add sour mix and 7-up/Sprite to taste.
- 3I like sour mix so I add more than most people.
- 4Can garnish with fruit, but not necessary.
- 5Drink responsibly :) Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jessie's Long Island Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: