I have googled ingredients to find a "real" name for this cocktail and came up with nothing, but it falls nothing short of AMAZING! --*--You can use any flavor fruity schnapps you prefer, peach and watermelon are my favorites! Cherry is pretty awesome too! To make a larger amount, keep liquor quantities equal (pint, fifth, 1/2 gal, even purchase a 1/2 gal. premix long island and add a fifth of schnapps for flavoring)--*--
- Mix liquors together first in a shaker, or large ice filled glass, or a pitcher.
- Then add sour mix and 7-up/Sprite to taste.
- I like sour mix so I add more than most people.
- Can garnish with fruit, but not necessary.
- Drink responsibly :) Enjoy!