Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Jessica's Tuna Nut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans solid white tuna
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄4 apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 1 -2 hardboiled egg (optional)
- sliced bread
- Thats right, just mix all ingredents in with drained tuna and sandwich between any bread.
- YUM! Bon Appetit!
Very easy to make, and delicious! I used a green apple and miracle whip...I think mayo would be better, though. I'll definitely make this again.
A terrific combination. I opted to use real mayonnaise. I chopped the pecans pretty small. I always have onion in my tuna salads, but I honestly didn't miss it...... although I may add it when I make this again. Thanx for sharing! This would be great as a chicken salad, too!
DELICIOUS!! DE-LISH-EUS! So easy to make, so tasty and no eggs!! The apple I used was perfectly ripe, full of flavor. I used just a little bit of dill relish because I don't like the sweet kind. I also toasted my bun. Delicious!! (I said delicious about a million times while I was eating it too.)