Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from the people who sell fresh Gulf Coast shrimp, tuna and other fish at our Farmers' Market here in Little Rock, AR. She says her New Orleans daughter created it. It was a big hit at our holiday dinner last night and was VERY easy to throw together!
- Coat medium pot with cooking spray or a bit of olive oil. Saute onion over medium heat, stirring until almost softened. Add garlic, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque. Stir in potato soup, milk, Mexicorn and seasoning.
- Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 10-15 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with oyster crackers or crusty bread.
- Note: When you reheat leftovers, you can add more shrimp pieces! Reheat until shrimp are cooked.
- Note: Cajun Land is a regional seasoning. You can probably use any available Cajun seasoning mix, although the results might vary. www.cajunlandbrand.com, if you want to make it authentic!
- Final Note: Yes, it does call for 3 TABLESPOONS of chopped garlic, but it does not taste overly garlicly.