- 5 large red potatoes, chopped into small bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Check for unsalted chili powder. If your chili powder contains salt, then use less salt)
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt (such as Lowrys)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a large skillet and cover. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring every 1-2 minutes to prevent sticking until the potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and reduce the heat slightly. Cook, stirring occasionally until the rest of the oil cooks off and the potatoes are crispy.