Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My good friend Jess makes these for us all the time and I absolutely love them. This is a "throw in the pan" kind of recipe and all measurements are approximate so add to your liking.
- 5 large red potatoes, chopped into small bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Check for unsalted chili powder. If your chili powder contains salt, then use less salt)
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt (such as Lowrys)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix everything together in a large skillet and cover. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring every 1-2 minutes to prevent sticking until the potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and reduce the heat slightly. Cook, stirring occasionally until the rest of the oil cooks off and the potatoes are crispy.
Perfect. Everybody loved these potatoes. Made for PAC Fall '12.