Recipe by JLBurnell
I came up with this dessert one night while making dinner for my husband and I. We both agree that it is one of the most amazing deserts we've ever had. I'm sure theres other recipes similar out there, but this is my version. ** On the cinnamon & sugar mixture, I was just guessing on measurements. Just make regular cinnamon & sugar as you would to put on toast. ***Recipe is only for ONE.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup (used for ice cream topping)
- 1 cup butter pecan ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a medium sized pan over med-low heat.
- Cut the banana in half, and place in pan.
- Brown all sides of the banana halves.
- Remove from pan, and roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place the bananas in a bowl, top with ice cream, caramel syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Enjoy paradise!