Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different vegetable mix soup which tastes great! It's very spicy and alternative to a curry. Mix the sweet potatoes with all the varieties for a nice unique taste!
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 1 (400 g) can lentils
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium sweet potato (mix between varieties)
- 4 medium jerusalem artichokes
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 tablespoon chili, crushed
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch vegetable stock powder
- 3 cups water
- Add lentils not drained into pot.
- Add vegetable stock, chilli, cumin and garlic. Mix and cook until at boiling point.
- Add all vegetables and add water.
- Simmer until soft.
- Mash vegetables and serve.