Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a nice side dish for brunch. If you want more flavor add some Hoisin sauce, play with this basic recipe
- 1 cup jerusalem artichoke, peeled,cut into 3/4" chunks and cover with cold water
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 6 medium mushrooms, cleaned & cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray (I use lite olive oil in a spray bottle)
- Spray skillet with oil, over medium heat start to cook the mushrooms and garlic.
- When they are just beginning to cook turn up the heat add all the other ingredients and stir fry for 5 minutes.