Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This takes a little work but it's worth it.. garlic is at your discretion.If your squimish about handling lobsters or crabs,maybe you can ask your mishmonger to clean them for you.Serve over linguine with a nice green salad.
- Clean crabs by covering them with slightly hot water.
- Leave 5 minutes to anestheize crabs.
- Remove back shell,lungs and rinse.
- In a large spagehetti pot add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/3 garlic.Saute 1 minute on low.
- Add 6 crabs and 1 teaspoon oregano.Saute 1 minute ,toss and add 1/3 can tomatoes.
- Repeat this process another 2 times until all crabs are added.
- Add wine or clam broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove crabs to platter.
- Squeeze lemon and add to pot along with remaining oregano.
- Pour sauce over crabs on platter.
- Serve with linguine.
I just used 6 crabs for 3 people. This dish is simple, easy to make, and absolutely delicious. Thanks for posting.