My father-in-law is famous for this salad. We all love it with pizza or pasta dishes.
Make and share this Jerry's Italian Lettuce Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Tear romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces and put in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, dijon mustard, and garlic.
- Drizzle over salad and toss.
- Add thin sliced onion, pimento, and quartered artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle parmesan and bread crumbs over salad evenly and toss all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate up to 2 hours before using.