Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in Oxygen magazine. Love it!
- cooking spray
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes into slices about ½ inch thick.
- Place potato rounds in a bowl and spray with olive oil and sprinkle with jerk spice. Mix.
- Place onto baking sheet, being careful not to overlap.
- Bake chips for 25-30 minute or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel and serve.