Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This recipe was made for a class that I am taking.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 10 ounces low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Freeze chicken a few hours before starting marinade.
- Add all marinade ingredients in large bowl.
- Remove chicken from freezer and slice into 1/8 inches to 1/4 inches slices.
- Add slices to marinade, being sure to fully cover each slice.
- Cover bowl of marinade and chicken slices and refrigerate for six hours or until next day.
- When ready, drain extra marinade.
- Place meat on paper towels to soak up marinade.
- Place individual pieces of meat on oven rack in oven at approximately 140 degrees F for seven to twelve hours, or until meat is dry throughout.
- Be sure to leave oven door slightly ajar during drying process.