Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is a recipe that my son brought back from a cruise he was on.....sounded pretty simple to me. I haven't made this, but he told me it was teriffic. Please let me know if you make this....via a review. Thanks
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, finely chopped (scallions)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 3 lbs pork loin roast, boneless, center-cut
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients except pork; mix well.
- Place pork in container with a cover, add marinade. Rub into the meat.
- Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
- Remove from marinade and pat dry.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in roasting pan. Roast about 1 hour until meat themometer reaches 160 degrees F.
- Let roast stand 20 minutes before slicing.