Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of Boar’s Head premium deli meats & cheeses. Discover Bold Flavor.
- 1 slice Boar's Head Jerk Turkey™, sliced 1/4-inch thick, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 15 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup Boar's Head Savory Remoulade Cajun Style Mayonnaise (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In mixing bowl, combine the diced turkey, cheese and onions.
- Place a teaspoon of the turkey mixture in center of one wonton wrapper. Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use. Fold sides of wonton wrapper toward center over filling and roll up tightly to seal. Fold ends over. Moisten ends lightly with water to seal. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Place egg rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake until lightly browned, approximately 8-10 minutes. Serve warm with Boar’s Head Remoulade Cajun Style Mayonnaise for dipping sauce.