Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 green onions, chopped fine
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 11.09 ml fresh ground allspice
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- Seed the peppers, peel the garlic.
- Add everything to a blender or processor and blend well.
- Store in a covered container.
- Use for basting on pork or beef.
- Also see recipe of mine for Beef Jerk Burgers.
Perfect for Mean Chefs "Cubano Chicken with Spicy Currant Picadillo" #63869
This worked perfectly for Jivin Jerk Shrimp Salad. Loved the blend! Thank You "andypandy"!!! Made during ZWT3 by a Floozie- Remembering Amy.