1/2 Photos of Jerk Seasoning (Caribbean )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed the peppers, peel the garlic.
- 2Add everything to a blender or processor and blend well.
- 3Store in a covered container.
- 4Use for basting on pork or beef.
- 5Also see recipe of mine for Beef Jerk Burgers.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Seasoning (Caribbean )
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar