Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 green onions, chopped fine
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fresh ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Seed the peppers, peel the garlic.
- Add everything to a blender or processor and blend well.
- Store in a covered container.
- Use for basting on pork or beef.
- Also see recipe of mine for Beef Jerk Burgers.
Perfect for Mean Chefs "Cubano Chicken with Spicy Currant Picadillo" #63869
This worked perfectly for Jivin Jerk Shrimp Salad. Loved the blend! Thank You "andypandy"!!! Made during ZWT3 by a Floozie- Remembering Amy.