Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For use with Jerk Shrimp Fajitas by Chef #758,240.
Make and share this Jerk Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons onions, dried, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons thyme, dried
- Put allspice and peppercorns in spice grinder.
- Grind very coarsely, 1 to 2 1-second pulses.
- Add all other ingredients and pulse until you have a coarse powder.