- 1 bunch green onion, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 29.58 ml jalapenos (I use the ones that you buy in the jar)
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml allspice
- salt and pepper
- 4-6 chicken breasts (or whatever you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first four ingredients in a blender.
- Add sugar and next 3 ingredients and process until smooth (it will be fairly thick).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate chicken for 3- 6 hours.
- Grill on indirect heat until done, for us that means about 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so, basting with the sauce that has been heated.