In 'Cat Cora's Classics with a Twist'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Zest one of the limes and juice it.
- 2Put 1 tablespoon lime zest and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a small bowl.
- 3Add the jerk seasoning and the olive oil and stir until the mixture forms a thick paste.
- 4Spread the lime-jerk paste on both sides of each pork chop and put the chops on a plate.
- 5Let the chops marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 6Preheat a gas grill to med-high; place the chops on the grill.
- 7After 6 minutes, turn the chops and cook until they are brown outside and slightly pink inside, another 5-6 minutes.
- 8Remove from the grill and let the chops rest for about 5 minutes.
- 9While they are resting, cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- 10To serve, place 1 pork chop on each plate and garnish with a lime wedge and 2 cilantro sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk-Rubbed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: