Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Cat Cora's Classics with a Twist'
Make and share this Jerk-Rubbed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Zest one of the limes and juice it.
- Put 1 tablespoon lime zest and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a small bowl.
- Add the jerk seasoning and the olive oil and stir until the mixture forms a thick paste.
- Spread the lime-jerk paste on both sides of each pork chop and put the chops on a plate.
- Let the chops marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat a gas grill to med-high; place the chops on the grill.
- After 6 minutes, turn the chops and cook until they are brown outside and slightly pink inside, another 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let the chops rest for about 5 minutes.
- While they are resting, cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- To serve, place 1 pork chop on each plate and garnish with a lime wedge and 2 cilantro sprigs.