Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 habanero pepper
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped ripe plum (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- To prepare pork, combine first 13 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Place green onion mixture in a large zip-top bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 23 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes. Slice pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- To prepare relish, combine pineapple and remaining ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Serve with pork.