Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons easy caribbean jerk seasoning
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple (about 1/2 cored pineapple)
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- To prepare pork, combine first 13 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Place green onion mixture in a large zip-top bag.
- Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 23 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° or until desired degree of doneness. Let pork stand 10 minutes.
- Slice pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- To prepare relish, combine pineapple and remaining ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Serve with pork.